Modular Millwork – Reusable Movable Custom Cabinetry
Modular Movable Casework and Modular Millwork Cabinets offer the flexibility and functionality for of traditional built-in casework…with the DYNAMIC added benefit of it being constructed to move with you whenthe need to change location for them occurs. Modular Millwork is designed for your unique application including copy center, mailrooms, pharmacies, breakrooms, or anywhere furniture and cabinets are traditionally installed. As your needs change, modular millwork can be easily expanded, reconfigured or relocated, unlike traditional built-in millwork which is inflexible and is often removed and thrown away as needs change.
Custom Case Work
HDI can custom fabricate your vision into reality with custom modular millwork solutions. Our team will listen to your needs carefully and produce CAD designs that match the functional and aesthetic requirements of your millwork project
Once a design is agreed on and approved, we will develop final production drawings based on your unique application. We will closely monitor the manufacturing process while offering pre-installation assistance to insure a smooth project execution.
Our Custom Caseworksolutions include:
- Reception desks
- Conference tables
- Custom dimensions
- Custom cabinetry
- Laminate work surfaces
- Rigid thermofoil work surfaces
- Epoxy resin work surfaces
- Flexibility: Unlike built-in furniture, modular casework and millwork is designed to be reconfigured, relocated, and reused any time your needs change. It is made to your specifications.
- Replication: Plans are professionally designed in AUTOCAD and SOLID WORKSand so are archived enabling additions or reproductions may be handled with ease.
- Details: The same laminate color is used inside and out, and all exposed edges and unexposed edges are sealed with 2mm PVC impact resistant banded.
- Timeline: Compressed project lead time and installation with 5-day quick ship programs and standard lead times of 5 weeks.
- Lifetime Warranty