HDI PROVEN DESIGN EXPERIENCE
As a designer or architect, the challenges and constraints of your project spark our creativity and HDI can share proven past solutions, that have been successful with other clients. From floor loading and Fire Code to ADA requirements to permits, we can handle your needs from initial concept to project completion. Because of HDI’s knowledge and experience, each system we offer represents our uncompromising standards of quality and performance.
When you choose High Density, Inc. you gain a partner who will work with you on all project phases-from initial concept to project completion. Choosing the “right” storage system involves much more than functionality and finish selection.
H.D.I. Support includes:
- Survey of existing client storage volume and future needs analysis
- Develop schematic room plans, equipment layout, and elevations, in Auto-CAD and site-specific, as needed
- Review functional advantages of various storage methods
- Conduct client site visits to similar equipment applications
- Assist in structural(floor-loading), seismic, and building code requirements
- Attend end user and construction meetings, when appropriate
- Coordinate delivery, staging and installation schedules
High Density, Inc. has a vast project and installation experience in California. Its unique seismic topography requires that storage equipment is sturdily built and engineered for safety and Code Compliance.